1x20 feet container/unit
1x40 feet container/2units
Toyota Land Cruiser 79- Double Cabin
4.0L V6 Petrol (Diesel Option Available) 5 Speed Manual transmission , Horse Power 228 HP
Protection Level: CEN Level - BR6/BR7
Fuel Type Petrol / Diesel – 130L
Drive Configuration 4x4
Wheel Base 3180 Mm
16 Inch alloy rims with Hutchinson Run flats on all Wheels
Heavy duty front bumpers
Rear Floor Mounted Spare Wheel
AGP certified ballistic Door & Windshield Glass
Chrome-plated Door outside Handles
AM/FM Radio, CD USB+AUX with 2 Speakers
Keyless Entry System
Driver and Front Passenger Air-bags
High Quality Fabric Seats
Power Window / Door Locking
ECM & Battery Protection
Heavy duty Suspension
Fuel Tank Protection
Reinforced Door Hinges
Power Steering with Tilt & Telescopic Mechanism
Standard Equipment Features
B6 Armoring Specifications:
• Five sided armoring of
passenger cabin to give maximum protection against 7.62 x 51mm Nato ball in
accordance with DIN EN 1522 & DIN EN 1063 European level B6 – NIJ Level III
• A, B, C & D pillars are protected with armor this includes rear wheel humps & firewall. This adds structural rigidity to the overall vehicle.
• All passenger doors are fitted with overlap system which provides maximum strength retention to prevent penetration through door posts & pillars, roof will protect against 45 degree angle shots.
• Vehicles armor plates are stitch-welded using high-intensity MIG welders. The above process ensures the structural integrity is uncompromised by thermal and chemical variations of the material.
• The glass is installed using ballistic grade steel frame for added protection which gives extra support to help prevent cracks & fractures this also provides back up protection around these potentially weak areas which are commonly missed by other manufactures.
• The door hinges are replaced with custom-engineered heavy duty hinges bolted directly onto the armor through the pillars & the doors this prevents stress on the hinges and the internal panels which usually crack under the strain.
• Floor is fitted with blast protection to protect occupants against fragmentation from simultaneous detonation of 2 DM-51 German ordnance hand grenades or equivalent.
• Transparent Armor.
• Curved glass, PVB/polycarbonate laminate 6.2kgs./sq.ft(13.7lbs/sq.ft) Thickness is 39mm (Replaces all OEM glass.
• Glass is manufactured using quality & strict selection of materials which provides the following features, Anti-Spall shield protects against glass splinters, chemical attacks. Autoclave temperature allows the polycarbonate to lose its memory to prevent delaminating & internal stress. The glass also provides multi hit protection.
• The ballistic performance of bullet resistance glass is diminished when the glass is exposed to high temperatures; Solar Plus ensures total ballistic resistance performance for a longer period of time.
• Glass is tested in accordance with EN 1522 & EN 1063 European Level B6 – NIJ Level III & BRV1999.
• All electrical
equipment standard to this vehicle shall be tested and modified as necessary to
protect against the armoring process.
Standard Security Features:
• Runflat devices fitted
in all five wheels ( Hutchinson).
• Fuel tank & sub tank encased with ballistic steel to protect against explosive device projectiles.
• All four passenger doors fitted with heavy duty webbed door straps.
• Battery is protected within an armored box in the engine compartment.
• Exhaust protection to prevent foreign objects being inserted.
• Suspension is upgraded with heavy duty front & rear shocks, springs & front tie bar to compensate for the additional weight.
• Vehicle tire jack (upgraded if necessary to lift additional weight of armor) & tire iron.
Note: All gun ports are concealed and are not visible from the outside. The appearance of the vehicle is not altered so we can maintain as close to an original look as possible.