PRAGATI METAL CORPORATION offer a various scope of Monoflange Single Isolation Valve that is made utilizing top notch raw material under the direction of specialists. These are outstanding for its qualities, for example, solidness, rust free and precise shapes. We offer these in light of the necessities specified by our profitable benefactors. We are counted amongst the foremost manufacturers, exporters and supplier of Monoflange Single Isolation Valve to our customers. Our range is widely appreciated for their features like quality, ideal execution and toughness. These gave by details said by our customers.
1. Remote instrument mounting, Instrument drain and gauge isolation.
2. Chemical injection, Instrument isolation, Double block and bleed valve instrument isolation.
3. Direct instrument mounting, Piping or instrument interface.
4. Inline process isolation and Process sampling procedures.
Temperature Rating : -54°C to 232°C with PTFE packing Up to 426°C with optional Graphoil Packing.
Pressure Rating : 6000 PSI (414 bar) at 100°F (38°C).
Available in : SS304L and SS316L, Pipe to Flange, Flange to Flange.
Test Certificate : 100% factory tested, Heat code traceability.
• Non Rotating Stem tip.
• Material thickness to ANSI B16.34.
• ANSI B16.5 flanged inlet connection 1/2'' to 2" Sizes 150lbs rated to 2500lbs rated.
• Drain port size- 1/2".