Designed for a variety of rescues, the Paraguard Excel is a compact and versatile rescue stretcher. Ideal for search and rescue operations and can be used to rescue casualties from building collapse, industrial incidents or confined spaces.
- Constructed from quality, synthetic materials, stainless steel and aluminium and impervious to oil, water, grease and other petroleum products.
- Approved for use by many authorities including NATO 6530-99-446-9403.
- Quick and simple to use with straps to secure the chest, arms, thighs and lower legs. The head is held in place by a 3 point, non-slip forehead strap. A figure of eight strap supports the feet.
- For storage and ease of transport, the stretcher packs into a backpack supplied as standard.
- Length 182cm, Width 25cm, Depth 15cm, Weight 11.5kg, Max Load 136kg.