he S1 Wheelchair has some features normally found on more upmarket models such as solid low maintenance tyres and height adjustable footrests. It is available with 61cm (24").This is a high quality, easy to use steel wheelchair at a budget price. A costeffective and lightweight entry into Drive Medical's wheelchair range.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Robust steel frame, strong and durable for stability
- Folds easily for storage and transportation
- Vinyl upholstery and padded armrests offer comfortable support and can be easily wiped clean
- Plastic footrests can be height adjusted easily to suit user support requirements and can be swung away to facilitate transfers or can be removed alltogether for storange and transportation
- Attendant or user accessible parking brakes on rear wheels to ensure safety
- All round puncture proof polyurethane (PU) tyres for limited upkeep
- Rear stepper tubes allow attendant to safely mount roadside kerbs
- 61cm (24") composite mag rear wheels with plastic hand rim on self-propelling model are strong and resliient and also lightweight.