We are distributors of Teltonika Car Tracking devices
Made in EU
GPS Vehicle Tracking System
With just small device - Track your Car, Truck, Bus, Van, Pickup any vehicle in real time
GPS Tracking Devices for every need. REDUCE COSTS and INCREASE PROFITS with a FM1110, GPS based vehicle tracking system. Keep your fleets on your finger tips with our fleet management system.
KEY FEATURES :
- Pin point location identification.
- Ease of Use - Completely Web-Based Application. User friendly web interface. Web-Based report generation for date-wise total distance traveled, idle time, no. of over-speed occurrence etc.
- Local Memory - In absence of network the device is capable to store data in its local memory for up to 8000 records depending on the vehicle movement status.
- Configurable via SMS - User can change the location data update rate, user mobile no., digital outputs etc. by sending corresponding SMS.
- Over Speed Alert - User may set speed limit (ex.: 80Km/hr.) from his web site control panel against each vehicle separately. A SMS alert will be generated if the vehicle runs over this speed limit (ie. 80Km/hr).
- Device Tampering Alert - A SMS alert will be generated if the main power cable is removed.
- Status Request - Know status of the vehicle like Speed, Latitude, Longitude, network Location etc. by sending corresponding SMS to the device.
- Panic Switch (SOS) - This is an emergency switch. A SMS will be delivered to owner/user mobile number upon pressing it in case of emergency.
- Avoid Vehicle Theft - Pin Point your stolen vehicle.
- Swift off engine remotely. - Engine Shutdown - In case of theft, hijack or other security reasons, users can remotely immobilize the engine either from an authorized cell phone, or by requesting our support center.
- 24x7 Visibility - User can monitor vehicles using PC, laptop or mobile phone.
- Notification Management - User can choose his preferred condition like vehicle speed vehicle route or boundary through geofencing for notification via SMS alerts.
- No software installation required.
- Maintenance Free - Robust improved hardware.
- Geofencing - User may draw a boundary at his desired location and able to get alert through SMS upon entering or exiting from this boundary
- Savings - On fuel, driver time and insurance costs.
- History Replay - User can view past one month movement of their vehicle for any date and time
FM1110 is light real-time tracking terminal with GPS/GLONASS and GSM connectivity, which is able to collect device coordinates and other useful data and transfer them via GSM network to server . This device is perfectly suitable for applications where location acquirement of remote objects is needed: fleet management, car rental companies, taxi companies, public transport, logistics companies, personal cars and so on.
In case of losing connection FM1110 can store up to 8000 records, and once the connection is established the device will send stored data via GPRS. So you won't lose your data (coordinates, sensors data and etc.).
FM1110 can perform tasks on remote objects, such as monitoring engine status, controlling truck's door etc.
- Track and trace
- Road assistance
- International logistics
- Personal car's and van tracking
- Fleet management
- Quad-band 900/1800 MHz; 850/1900 MHz
- GPRS class 10 (up to 85,6 kbps);
- SMS (text/data)
- NMEA protocol compatible. Messages: GGA, GGL, GSA, GSV, RMC, VTG, TXT
- 32 channel GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Not less than -160 dBm
- 1 Digital Input Reserved for Ignition Status Monitoring
- 2 Digital Inputs
- 1 Analog Input (10V or 30V range)
- 2 Digital Open-collector Outputs (connecting external relays, LED, buzzers etc.)
- 1-Wire® protocol
- Motion sensor
- Power supply (+10...+30) V DC
- Internal GSM antenna
- Internal GPS/GLONASS antenna
- 2 Status LEDs
- USB Port
- Configuration and firmware upload (FOTA and via USB cable)
Low energy consumption in deep sleep mode
- Small and easy to mount case
- Internal GSM antenna and Internal GPS/GLONASS antenna allow mount FM1110 much easier
- GPS/GLONASS and I/O data acquisition
- Real Time tracking
- Smart algorithm of data acquisition (time, distance, angle, ignition and event based)
- Sending acquired data via GPRS (TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols)
- Smart algorithm of GPRS connections (GPRS traffic saving)
- Operating in roaming networks (preferred GSM providers list)
- Events on I/O detection and sending via GPRS or SMS.
- Scheduled 24 coordinates SMS sending
- 5 geofence zones (rectangular or circle)
- Auto Geofencing crested for car towing detection and car theft prevention
- Deep Sleep mode (less than 2 mA power consumption)
- FOTA (firmware updating via GPRS)
- 3 operational modes (Home, Roaming, Unknown) based on operator
- Integrated scenarios:
- Over speeding to secure driver and prevent penalties
- Immobilizer function
- Authorized driving (1-Wire® iButton ID keys up to 50 iButton keys)use to prevent stealing or indicate drivers
- Trip start and end detection
- FM1110 supports a remote logs reading
- FM1110 supports remote diagnostic logs functionality using GPRS. Possible issues resolving becomes faster . Manufacturer can read logs remotely using SMS/GPRS to diagnose the FM1110 and timely respond to the fault