Dubai Yellow Pages Online
Dubai Yellow Pages Online DUBAI YELLOW PAGES ONLINE
Global Site for local Search
Get it on Google Play
100%cotton short ladies sleepwear

100%cotton short ladies sleepwear

Price : USD 4
Within Week

Product Type:Night Dress
Size:S,M,L,XL,XXL (All can be Customized)
MOQ:200pc
Payment:30% Advance Deposit, the rest 70% upon BL copy or LC at sight
Shipping time25-30Days after advance payment paid
Supply TypeOEM Service
  • Product Details
  • Brand :
  • Place of Origin : INDIA
  • FOB Price : USD 4
  • Minimum Order Quantity : 200
  • Supply Ability : Within Week
  • Packaging & Delivery
  • Packaging Detail :
    Each garment packed in pp bag 
    The standard export paper carton is 45*45*60cm,
    Usually each box can pack 50 to 80pc in a Carton
  • Delivery Detail : Sample delivery in  5 to 7 working days 
    Delivery in 20 to 25 workings days after advance payment
Soft and Stretchy Fabric: In lightweight which will keep you cool when wearing during sleep in summer.
Material: 100% cotton 
Comfortable,skin-friendly and breathable 
Size: S,M,L,XL

Location of GG EXPORTS GROUP