321 is a standard austenitic 18/8 chromium nickel alloy with the addition of Titanium making it an excellent choice in elevated temperature environments.
The titanium stabilises the material removing its susceptibility to the effects of intergranular corrosion. 321 is therefore the stainless steel material of choice for applications in working environments up to 9000 C.
A drawback of Type 321 is that the titanium does not transfer well across a high temperature arc, so it is not recommended as a welding consumable.
- Product Details
- Brand :
- Place of Origin : Not Given
- FOB Price : On Request
- Minimum Order Quantity : Not Given
- Supply Ability : Ready Stock
- Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail : Not Given
- Delivery Detail : Not Given