It according to GB/T2539 standard "method of measuring the cooling curve of the melting point of the petroleum wax" production, which uses microprocessor control, with a high temperature aluminum block bath, the temperature sensor detects paraffin temperature, touch screen displays real-time temperature curve display screen and can be printed on the test results.
1. Using the color touch screen display, English menu prompts, friendly man-machine interface ;
2. The use of high-temperature aluminum block bath, heating good stability, no oil, environmental ;
3. The instrument automatically control heating, automatic detection, automatic printing results ;
4. The instrument is consistent with the operating procedures GB/T2539 ;
5. It can be two trials simultaneously, in order to compare the reference.
1. The test holes: two hole;
2. The temperature sensor: PT100;
3. Heating: heated aluminum block bath;
4. The temperature detection accuracy: ± 0.1 ℃ ;
5. Aluminum block bath temperature: room temperature ~ 200 ℃ can be set ;
6. The measured results: screen display and printer;
7. Voltage: AC 220V