Device : Teltonika
Made in EU
GPS Vehicle Tracking System
With just small device - Track your Car, Truck, Bus, Van, Pickup any vehicle in real time
BO -TRACKER-provides a Fully Customized Fleet Management Application, designed to fit specific needs of various Organizations and Industries. Plan Alerts and Set Destination Route, get Customized Reports for any Specified Date and Time, Monitor and Track in Real-Time through GIS map. With your Fleet in control, the increase in organizational efficiency and productivity is inevitable.
GPS Tracking Devices for every need. REDUCE COSTS and INCREASE PROFITS with a BO-Tracker, GPS based vehicle tracking system. Keep your fleets on your finger tips with our fleet management system.
KEY FEATURES :
- Pin point location identification.
- Ease of Use - Completely Web-Based Application. User friendly web interface. Web-Based report generation for date-wise total distance traveled, idle time, no. of over-speed occurrence etc.
- Local Memory - In absence of network the device is capable to store data in its local memory for up to 8000 records depending on the vehicle movement status.
- Configurable via SMS - User can change the location data update rate, user mobile no., digital outputs etc. by sending corresponding SMS.
- Over Speed Alert - User may set speed limit (ex.: 80Km/hr.) from his web site control panel against each vehicle separately. A SMS alert will be generated if the vehicle runs over this speed limit (ie. 80Km/hr).
- Device Tampering Alert - A SMS alert will be generated if the main power cable is removed.
- Status Request - Know status of the vehicle like Speed, Latitude, Longitude, network Location etc. by sending corresponding SMS to the device.
- Panic Switch (SOS) - This is an emergency switch. A SMS will be delivered to owner/user mobile number upon pressing it in case of emergency.
- Avoid Vehicle Theft - Pin Point your stolen vehicle.
- Swift off engine remotely. - Engine Shutdown - In case of theft, hijack or other security reasons, users can remotely immobilize the engine either from an authorized cell phone, or by requesting our support center.
- 24x7 Visibility - User can monitor vehicles using PC, laptop or mobile phone.
- Notification Management - User can choose his preferred condition like vehicle speed vehicle route or boundary through geofencing for notification via SMS alerts.
- No software installation required.
- Maintenance Free - Robust improved hardware.
- Geofencing - User may draw a boundary at his desired location and able to get alert through SMS upon entering or exiting from this boundary
- Savings - On fuel, driver time and insurance costs.
- History Replay - User can view past one month movement of their vehicle for any date and time
Device : Teltonika
Made in EU
· Quad-band 900/1800 MHz; 850/1900 MHz
· GPRS class 10 (up to 85,6 kbps);
· SMS (text/data)
· NMEA, GGA, GGL, GSA, GSV, RMC, VTG protocol compatible
· 65 channel GPS receiver
· -161 dBm sensitivity
· 1 Digital Input Reserved for Ignition Status Monitoring
· 2 Digital Inputs
· 1 Analog Input (10V or 30V range)
· 2 Digital Open-collector Outputs (connecting external relays, LED, buzzers etc.)
· 1-Wire® protocol
· Power supply (+10...+30) V DC
· 2 Status LEDs
· USB Port
· Configuration and firmware upload (FOTA and via USB cable)
· External GSM antenna (SMA connector)
· External GPS antenna (MCX connector)
· GPS and I/O data acquisition
· Real Time tracking
· Smart algorithm of data acquisition (time, distance, angle, ignition and event based)
· Sending acquired data via GPRS (TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols)
· Smart algorithm of GPRS connections (GPRS traffic saving)
· Operating in roaming networks (preferred GSM providers list)
· Events on I/O detection and sending via GPRS or SMS.
· Scheduled 24 coordinates SMS sending
· 5 geofence zones (rectangular or circle)
· Deep Sleep mode (saving vehicle's accumulator)
· FOTA (firmware updating via GPRS)
· Motion sensor
· Small and easy to mount case
· Roaming dependant operation (GPRS traffic saving in roaming zones)
· Operation mode presets:
· Advanced overspeeding detection
· Driver behavior monitoring (acceleration/breaking/cornering notification
· to minimize the vehicle exploitation costs)
Driver identification (1-Wire® iButton ID key)