Contact : Mr. CECILSAMUEL Tel# : 0097 12 6737900 Website : http://acecentro.com/
Cell# : 00971 55 5180550 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
HIGH POWERED INDUSTRIAL VACUUM SUPPLIERS
Ace Centro Enterprises (ACE) is a professional European organization offering a broad spectrum of innovative engineering products to the Petrochemical, Mining, Marine and Civil Construction sectors. ACE is the only organization in the region that offers ex-stock availability of high powered industrial vacuum systems and pneumatic conveyors.
With years of experience to its credit, ACE is well positioned to offer engineering solutions in the field of vacuum extraction. Be it a civil jobsite, underground mining work in a tunnel, a petrochemical oilfield installation, or an offshore / marine project, ACE can offer quality equipment from a wide range of powerful industrial vacuums available in liquid propane, gasoline, electric and diesel power options. These air and hydro vacuum excavators are built in skid, crane, truck and trailer mounted configurations and upon client request, can be provided with Third Party Safety Certification, as well as, Zone I and Zone II compliance.
Our Rental Solutions Dept. supplies specialized vacuum equipment, accompanied with skilled Machine Operators, on long and short term basis, with comprehensive support in terms of onsite consumable spare parts.
· Industrial material from steel mills, carbide plants, cement plants and hazardous waste or asbestos is strewn across a radius of 300 m.
· Wet and dry materials need to be separated.
· Extraction of such materials is usually done by multiple personnel, thereby consuming time, making it expensive and could cause personal injury.
· Use of costly lifting and handling equipment is often required.
Solutions and benefits:
· The VecLoader is an extremely powerful and robust industrial vacuum system.
· Efficient vacuum system with a horizontal working distance of over 350 m (1150 ft.).
· Directly discharges vacuumed products into a truck, dumpster or other collecting device.
· Eliminates the need for shoveling, hoisting, dumping or other material handling equipment.
· Can transfer flowable materials through 6”, 5”, 4” or multiple smaller diameter hoses.
· Diesel engine and Electric motor drive options are available.
· Well suited for clean-up, spill response and hazardous waste removal applications.
· It can move coal, ash, dirt, blast media, sand, slurry, industrial waste water and other flowable bulk materials through 6”, 5”, 4” or multiple smaller diameter hoses.
· Equipped with cyclone separators, filter receiver and a self-dumping hopper, the equipment is designed to suppress dust formation and dump waste without contaminating the surroundings.
· The sheer size of this heavy duty workhorse, relates to its onsite performance and capability of generating a suction of 28” Hg with a flow of 3660 CFM.
· The unique design of VecLoader makes it the ideal machine for clean-up, spill response and conveyance process in steel mills, carbide plants, cement plants, asbestos and hazardous waste removal applications.
Through its sales organization in the Arabian Gulf, ACE supplies vacuum extraction systems and pneumatic conveyors to its clients in the Middle Eastern and African markets for material handling, conveying of debris and underground metro / mining projects.
Please contact us on +971 55 5180550 or email@example.com with your requirements and we will be glad to provide you with an offer to suit your project.
The VecLoader is an extremely powerful and robust industrial vacuum system.
· Max. CFM / Hg : 3660 / 28”
· Max. Conveying distance : 366 m (1200 ft).
· Max. Performance (Bulk) : 23 tons/hr.
· Max. Performance (Liquid) : 425 gal/min.
· Max. Hose Diameter : 150 mm (6”).
· Prime mover : 235 HP Diesel engine or Electric motor.
Ace Centro Enterprises (ACE) is the Exclusive Authorized Distributor for Industrial Vacuum products across the Middle Eastern countries of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the U.A.E. With various machine models and spare parts in stock, coupled with qualified engineers who are factory trained at the manufacturer’s facility in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - USA, ACE is well geared to support its clients with product consultancy and after sales support.