Bare shaft pump ideally designed for clear water circulation. The back pull out design enables the user to easily maintain the pump without distribution the pipe line. Single stage bare shaft pumps are in according to ISO 2858 & DIN 24255. Standard flanges are PN 16 as per DIN standard EN 1092-2 and PN 25 as per DIN standard EN 1092-2. ANSI 125 and ANSI 250 as per ASME B16.1 are available on request. Material of Construction of Bare Shaft Pump is available in Cast Iron, Bronze & Stainless Steel.
- Product Details
- Brand :
- Place of Origin : Not Given
- FOB Price : On Request
- Minimum Order Quantity : Not Given
- Supply Ability : Ready Stock
- Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail :
Carton box / Wooden box
- Delivery Detail : Not Given
Bare shaft Pump
- Water Supply.
- Pressure boosting for high rise buildings, hotels industry etc.
- Industrial washing & cleaning systems.
- Fire Protection systems.
- Cooling & Air Conditioning systems.
- Boiler feed and condensate transfer system.
- Irrigation systems for fields including sprinkler & drip
- irrigation systems
- The pumps are non self priming horizontal end suction pumps with axial suction port and radial discharge ports.
- Standard flanges for suction and discharge ports will be PN 16 as per DIN standard EN 1092-2, PN 25 as per DIN standard EN 1092-2, ANSI 125 and ANSI 250 as per ASME B16.1 are available on request.
- Performance and dimensions comply to ISO 2858.
- These pumps are long coupled pumps with TEFC squirrel cage induction motor with main dimensions complying to IEC standards and mounting designation B3 (IM 1001).
- These pumps are available with gland packing as well as mechanical shaft seal.
- These pumps have the discharge range from 3 to 660 m³/hr and head range from 4 to 158 metres. Motor ratings are from 0.37 to 132 kW.
- The pump impellers are dynamically balanced to grade 6.3 of ISO 1940.
- These pumps and motors are available with fabricated steel base frame according to EN 23661.
- These pumps are available with our standard range of motors complying to EFF2 motors. They can also be supplied with EFF1 motors on request.
- These pumps feature the back pull-out design. As shown in fig. 1 the user can remove the motor, bearing bracket and impeller for servicing without disturbing the volute casing and the suction & delivery pipes