Centrifugal Monoblock Pumpset
• • • • • • • • • The laminations are non-oriented silicon steel & confirms to IS-648. Volute, Impeller, Adaptor, Stator body, Endshield is made of close grained cast iron of high tensile strength and has a very smooth surface finish resulting in low friction losses. Motor windings are vacuum impregnated with synthetic varnish for better moisture resistance. Superior mechanical shaft seal for longer life and effective sealing against water leakage. The electric rotor is pressure die cast & uses electric grade aluminium. Grease Lubricated anti-friction ball bearings are fitted at both ends to withstand radial and axial loads. Better insulating materials are used so that pumpset can with stand high temperature rise. All components are manufactured from materials as per standard specification. They are precisely machined on modern machine tools to give you years of reliable operation.
- Product Details
- Brand :
- Place of Origin : Not Given
- FOB Price : On Request
- Minimum Order Quantity : Not Given
- Supply Ability : Ready Stock
- Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail :
Carton box / Wooden box
- Delivery Detail : Not Given
High / Low Speed Centrifugal Monoblock Pumpsets
It is made of close grained cast iron of high tensile strength and has a very smooth surface finish for low
It is enclosed and is made of close grained cast iron with a very smooth surface finish for high efficiency.
It is water lubricated and is sufficiently deep. It is Packed with graphite Packings.
Superior Mechanical Shaft Seal for longer life & effective sealing against water leakage. (For LBI Series)
Companion Flanges are provided for connecting the suction and delivery pipes.
It is made of close grained cast iron and has adequate numbers of cooling fins to keep the stator
temperature rise within limits.
Vacuum Impregnated with polyester base copper wire and insulation.
Rotor is aluminium die-casted. Rotor shaft is made of carbon steel and is of adequate size to transmit
power to the impeller. It is provided with a replacable bronze shaft sleeve to protect the shaft from wear.
It is made of Cast Iron and is designed to give a good air flow over the stator frame.
They are grease lubricated and of ample size to withstand radial and axial thrust loads.
It is of ample size to facilitate easy wiring.