- Product Details
- Brand : Abbar
- Place of Origin : Not Given
- FOB Price : On Request
- Minimum Order Quantity : Not Given
- Supply Ability : Ready Stock
- Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail :
Carton box / Wooden box
- Delivery Detail :
After giving the QTY. determines the delivery terms
Our delivery we have options:
- Delivery : CASH / EX-W / FOB / C/F
- Delivery: Door-to-door for some
countries not for all
Payment terms: TT Bank Transfer, or L/C
- The LCR pumps are non-self-priming, vertical multistage centrifugal pumps.
- The pump consists of a base and a pump head. The chamber stack and the outer sleeve are secured between the pump head and the base by means of tie bolts.
- The base has suction and discharge connections on the same level (in-line).
- All pumps are equipped with a maintenance-free mechanical shaft seal of the cartridge type as standard
- LCR, LCRI and LCRN pumps are fitted with a totally enclosed, fan-cooled, 2-pole motor with principal dimensions in accordance with the EN standards.
- Electrical tolerances according to EN 60034.
The LCR, LCRI, LCRN pumps are non-self-priming Pressure Booster Pump. The vertical in-line design enables the pump to be installed in a horizontal plane single system where the suction and discharge connections are in the same horizontal plane (in-line) and have the same pipe sizes. This design provides a more compact pump design saving space and easy pipe work. Pressure Booster Pump consists of a base and a pump head. The chamber stack and the outer sleeve are secured between the pump head and the base by means of tie bolts. All pumps are equipped with a maintenance-free mechanical shaft seal of the bellow type as standard. These pumps are available in various material versions according to the pumped liquid.