We hold expertise in offering a vast range of Reducing Tee Butt Weld Fittings
in different sizes and thickness to suit the requirements of clients.
These are manufactured using stainless steel, carbons steel, alloy
steel, monel, nickel, inconel, hastelloy, copper, brass and titanium.
Our range finds applications in various industries and conforms to the
international quality standards.
- Long service life
- Dimensionally accurate
- High strength
- Corrosion resistance
- Size: 1/8" NB to 48" NB (Seamless & Welded)
- Wall Thickness: Sch. 5S to Sch. XXS
- Stainless Steel: ASTM, A403, WP304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 317, 317L, 321, 310, 347, 904L
- Carbon Steel: ASTM, A234, WPB, A420, WPL3, A420, WPL6, MSS-SP-75, WPHY 42, 46, 52, 56, 60, 65, 70
- Alloy Steel: ASTM A234 WP1, WP5, WP9, WP11, WP22, WP91
- Other Metals offered for making butt weld pipe fittings: Monel, nickel, inconel, hastelloy, copper, brass and titanium